REVEALED: Top 5 speeding spots in Ripley and Heanor
Almost 1,000 people were caught speeding in Ripley and Heanor over the last 12 months.
A Freedom of Information request to Derbyshire Constabulary revealed that 976 drivers were caught going over the limit on roads in the area.
Here are the top five locations where people were caught speeding in the last year:
5. The B6179 Ripley saw 34 drivers over the limit.
4. On the A6007 from Codnor to Heanor 129 people were caught.
3. The A608 in Heanor caught 150 speedy drivers.
2. On the B6441 in Ripley, 175 people were over the speed limit.
1. But the most notorious speeding hotspot in the area, which caught 273 people in just 12 months, is the A6007 road in Shipley.
Where do you think is the worst speeding hotspot in the area? Let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or emailing [email protected]