Rubbish ‘set alight’ in doorway in Heanor

Firefighters were called out after rubbish was ‘set alight’ in a doorway in Heanor.

Crews from Heanor arrived at a property on Mundy Street at around 7.45pm last night (Monday, February 4).

Fire story.

Fire story.

Fortunately, the blaze was out on arrival.

Derbyshire Police were informed of the ‘deliberate ignition’, Derbyshire Fire confirmed.

READ MORE: https://www.ripleyandheanornews.co.uk/news/firefighters-deal-with-petrol-leak-on-heanor-road-1-9575955