More than 5,500 people were caught speeding in Alfreton in just 12 months.
A Freedom of Information request to Derbyshire Constabulary revealed that 5,597 drivers were caught going over the limit on roads in the town between February 2015 and February 2016.
Here are the top locations where people were caught speeding in the last year:
5. On the A615 Wessington, which has a 30mph limit, 43 people were caught.
4. The B600 Alfreton, which is also 30mph, saw 140 drivers over the speed limit.
3. The B6019 Alfreton 30mph camera caught 168 speedy drivers.
2. On the A61 Alfreton, swith a 30mph limit, 295 people were over the speed limit.
1. But the most notorious speeding hotspot in Alfreton, which caught 5,040 people in just 12 months, is the M1 50mph - where variable speed limit cameras were in place for the roadworks.