Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service have put out a fire at a building in Langley Mill.
Crews were called at 5.53pm yesterday (May 11) to reports of a smoke alarm sounding at premises in Orchard Street.
Firefighters believe the blaze was caused by a small fire in the cooker, and the fire was extinguished before the property was ventilated by crews.
A fire service spokesman said: "Heanor fire crews were called to a smoke alarm sounding at a premise on Orchard Street in Langley Mill.
"This was caused by a small fire in the cooker. Crews ventilated the property."