TV sparks bathroom fire in flat
Fire crews were called to a house on Derby Road in Heanor last night - after flames started appearing from a TV located in a bathroom.
Ilkeston and Ripley crews attended the home at 10.30pm last night.
Occupants were quickly removed from the two-storey flat by 10.36pm.
Paramedics and police were also in attendance, but the occupants were not seriously injured.
Two fire fighters entered the property wearing breathing apparatus to tackle the flames, before ventilating the one-bedroom flat.
All fire crews left the scene shortly after 11pm.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Ripley
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west