It’s that time of the year again when you pull a cracker and, more often than not, wish you hadn’t.
Cue groans around the dinner table and an instant desire to do it again in the hope you get a better gag.
Here’s our list of 12 of the best worst Christmas cracker jokes...
1. What is Santa’s favourite pizza? One that’s deep pan, crisp and even.
2. How do snowmen get around? They ride an icicle.
3. Who hides in the bakery at Christmas? A mince spy.
4. What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations? Tinsillitis.
5. What do they sing at a snowman’s birthday party? Freeze a jolly good fellow.
6. What’s round and bad tempered? A vicious circle.
7. What happened when Santa went speed dating? He pulled a cracker.
8. What does the Queen call her Christmas broadcast? The One Show.
9. What happened to the man who stole an Advent Calendar? He got 25 days.
10. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas Eve.
11. Why did the snowman retire from sport? There’s snow competition.
12. Why was Santa’s little helper feeling depressed? He had low elf-esteem.