Derbyshire man treated for smoke inhalation after late-night house blaze

News from the fire service...
News from the fire service...
0
Have your say

A man was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Alfreton.

Firefighters from Alfreton were called to the property on Willows Avenue at about 11.35pm last night.

They battled the blaze, which broke out in the ground-floor of the house.

Paramedics treated a man who was suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation.

It is not clear how the fire started.